• TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF •
Have a great time!
Be sweet on the inside
never let go
4. Delete Negative Thoughts. No need to explain this one with too much: treat yourself like you treat your friends and don’t criticize or diminish your achievements.
5. Prepare!! If you are prepared you will be able to decrease your fear. Study hard, focused. Practice hard. Master your subject.
6. Slow Down Your Speech. Sounds easy but I keep forgetting about this one…
7. Focus on helping others. Serving others makes your own problems shrink. It’s magical!
8. Fix Your Posture.Stand tall, sit up straight, be present. Show your power pose! Others will notice. You will be instantly more confident.
9. Learn More. Focus on learning and improving. You will know every day that you are moving forward. Learn from the best. Read Read Read. Don’t stop.
10. Exercise!Take action to build confidence. With exercise comes energy, creativity and optimism! You will also look better so set your fitness routine and be disciplined.
My name is T. S. Coelho and I live in Lisbon, Portugal, with my husband and three kids. I work in the asset management industry, managing an equities fund.