The scariest moment is always just before you start.
After that, things can only get better.
“Many persons have a wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness. It is not attained through self-gratification but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.”
1. Doubling your income only increases happiness by 9 percent...
2. The more you pursue your own happiness, the more likely you are to feeling lonely
1. Pursue something bigger than yourself: PURSUE MEANING!
2. Discover your WHY. Discover your purpose!
3. Work on meaningful projects each day!
Want to start working on your team’s effectiveness?
Set these priorities and you’ll quickly see the results:
When we see and listen something great we must learn!
So here are 3 good topics to use when working on your next brilliant speech:
Having recently celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary I feel like a deserve to share something about that!
I've become a fan of small sentences after reading Stephen King's book On Writing so I will use that style in this post
2. Be surrounded by good friends
3. Never stop dating
4. Take breaks (I recommend special spots like Palmares pictured below!)
5. Remember how lucky you are to have found the one and don't lose him/her! Give your best!
Happy new year!!!!
This year will be about being beautiful inside and out!
This includes spirituality, emotions, coherence, thoughts, health, strength, confidence!
Let's work in these 7 key elements and make every day count for a more beautiful person by the end of this year!
My name is T. S. Coelho and I live in Lisbon, Portugal, with my husband and three kids. I work in the asset management industry, managing an equities fund.