• TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF •
Have a great time!
Be sweet on the inside
never let go
Before anything else, preparation is the key to success.
Alexander Graham Bell
We had the BEST MEAL EVER at Hotel Quinta da Marinha in Cascais last Saturday! :)
Superb flavors, perfect combinations, divine dégustation!...
We all felt like kings in that evening!
'Please, Sir, I want some more!'
We could not ask about all the chef's secrets... but we could learn one of them that I am sure that plays a key role in his well recognized success:
It took Stefano Catenacci 4 days to prepare our meal!
Think about it... why do we keep on trying to rush the preparation stage?
What would we be capable of if we tried 4 times harder, if we practiced 4 times longer?
***Maybe we could start seeing rewards more often***
Have a look at his list AND BE INSPIRED!
- Winner of the Silver medal in the Swedish contest ”The chef of the year” in 1999
- Winner of the Gold medal in the Nordic championship in 1999
- 4th place in the European championship in Bordeaux in 2000
- Elected ”Chef of the Chefs” by the all the major Swedish chefs in 2000
- Award of the Swedish Gastronomic
- Academy’s Gold medal in 2003
- ”The Spoon of Taste” 2007 by Lilla Sällskapet
- "Årets Werner" 2008 by Restauranger & Storhushåll
- Member of Eurotoques
- "La Dance" by M Sandahl Foundations
My name is T. S. Coelho and I live in Lisbon, Portugal, with my husband and three kids. I work in the asset management industry, managing an equities fund.