Before anything else, preparation is the key to success.
Alexander Graham Bell
We had the BEST MEAL EVER at Hotel Quinta da Marinha in Cascais last Saturday! :)
Superb flavors, perfect combinations, divine dégustation!...
We all felt like kings in that evening!
'Please, Sir, I want some more!'
We could not ask about all the chef's secrets... but we could learn one of them that I am sure that plays a key role in his well recognized success:
It took Stefano Catenacci 4 days to prepare our meal!
Think about it... why do we keep on trying to rush the preparation stage?
What would we be capable of if we tried 4 times harder, if we practiced 4 times longer?
***Maybe we could start seeing rewards more often***
Have a look at his list AND BE INSPIRED!
- Winner of the Silver medal in the Swedish contest ”The chef of the year” in 1999
- Winner of the Gold medal in the Nordic championship in 1999
- 4th place in the European championship in Bordeaux in 2000
- Elected ”Chef of the Chefs” by the all the major Swedish chefs in 2000
- Award of the Swedish Gastronomic
- Academy’s Gold medal in 2003
- ”The Spoon of Taste” 2007 by Lilla Sällskapet
- "Årets Werner" 2008 by Restauranger & Storhushåll
- Member of Eurotoques
- "La Dance" by M Sandahl Foundations
My name is T. S. Coelho and I live in Lisbon, Portugal, with my husband and three kids. I work in the asset management industry, managing an equities fund.